Tuesday, January 22, 2008

ClixSense

I've been a free member of ClixSense for quite a while now. I've been paid several times, but it takes a while to reach the minimum payout of $10 if you are a free member. If you check in a couple of times a day, you reach the payout a little quicker. Since I'm in profit, I decided to upgrade to a premium member. That was a good idea. I have 506 ads to click on. It's going to take a while to get through all of those, but at least every time I log in I'll have ads to click on. The majority of ads are 1 cent but there were a few for 4, 3, and 2 cents. As a free member I've seen 5 and 10 cent ads. ClixSense is definitely worth the $10 membership fee, which is good for 1 year. If you actively click on the ads, you can make the $10 back in no time.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ibux.ca is the best ptc now!!!
It's probaly the only one legt that still pays with paypal and has a low payoutof $5.

http://www.ibux.ca/signup.php?ref=qwerty9192
there are 20+ ads every day and there is an option to buy referrers for $1.10 each
join now and start making money
please use me as the referrer beacuse they will allocate you on anyway, so you might aswell use me since i told you about this site
thank you