Thursday, November 29, 2007

update 11/29/07

Just a quick update. I have a week at the most left before #2 arrives. I am scheduled for an induction next Thursday due to the gestational diabetes I have. Monday I was 2cm dilated and 50% effaced, so I'm hoping he shows up before then. From what I've read, inductions are rough. Will just be glad to get him here safely.

There doesn't appear to be any autosurfs worth joining at the moment other than 17SurfPro which just turned 1 year old. A big accomplishment for an autosurf.

PSTraffic is closing until after the holidays when it will be restarting. They've also issued refunds, which I received.

Easy2earn is still a safe bet. All it takes is $1.00 of egold and promotion. No scam admin to deal with and yes you do get paid. I have been paid several times.

I'm also still doing well with Smorty & have even received a few offers from Blogsvertise.
Apparently Google has been targeting paid blog posts done for PayPerPost and are reducing blog page ranks, so careful adding paid blog tags to posts and adding PayPerPost tags on posts for "hire me" or "review me".


Get Paid To Blog
Write posts and
get paid weekly

http://www.smorty.com


Earn2Earn - Make money online with your e-gold

2 comments:

jay said...

I have been doing really well with Blogsvertise lately - I made more with them than with PPP last month.
Google has 'slapped' most paid bloggers with zero Pagerank recently, so I am pursuing 'commenting' as a potential way of building up visitors and readership.
I also use Smorty, but there have not been many opps since the PR drop (I went from PR4 to PR0!)

Anonymous said...

Why should they care if someone pays to post I Think it's crazy

Check out http://www.ccsinternet.org/cash_money_records.html

It's a free money thing