Saturday, November 17, 2007

Another paid blogging site

So I got bored and updated my blog design. A while back blogger changed it's templates to make it easier to add and change elements. To do that, I would have lost most of the links on the right side, so I held off doing it since I haven't had the time. Still on bedrest, so had some extra time today. Have had contractions off & on all week & am at 36 weeks, so #2 should be here soon. The doctors aren't letting me go past my due date, which is 4 weeks from today, so I have at the most 4 more weeks.
BTW, congrats to Drunkonlife on the birth of his daughter.

Have just been doing paid to blog offers at Smorty and clicking away at ClixSense.
I did some searching for other paid to blog sites, but have had no offers from any other sites so far.
One site I joined is Dewitts Media. Apparently paid to blog offers are sent to your email address. There is not a website to login into. I signed up a week ago & so far have not received any offers. No tax info is required to sign up & there is a referral program where you receive $20 to PayPal when a referral makes an advertising purchase. There is a lot to the site. I haven't looked into it very much though.

I am surprised: This blog has now reached a Google page rank of 3. Cool.:)




Easy2Earn

Make Money on the Internet

No comments: