Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Tramael

Big news of the day is Tramael has bit the dust after 11 1/2 months:

I would like to inform you, that Tramael is right now, from this moment, officially bankrupt.

I am sorry to say that, but I simply can't pay you anymore.
So please don't buy any more SurfPacks from now on.

I've led this site, for 11 and half months, with super fast payments and came to a full halt.
Robots stopped to pay as there was / is negative balance.
I will keep this site up, for at least, another 2 weeks.

PS: All hosting packages are excluded from this and are preserved!


Do NOT reply to this message!


Regards,
Nein Vodello
Tramael.com




Easy2Earn




Make Money on the Internet

1 comment:

Antonio Cruz said...

Salutations from Sunny South Florida! Best wishes with your pregnancy and all...

Good luck with your online money earning mission as well!!

Take Care,

Antonio