Friday, October 19, 2007

Paid to blog

Been keeping busy on my break from autosurfing by writing paid blog posts. Haven't had any offers in a long time but for some reason it seems to have picked up lately, especially at Smorty. I even received an offer from Blogsvertise, which really surprised me since I've only received one other offer from them since I joined 5 months ago. I like those 2 paid to blog sites as they don't require tax information in order to be paid.

Should be reupgrading in autosurf's in a few days, as I will be 32 weeks tomorrow which means I will be able to deliver at a closer hospital if I go into labor early, which is a possibility since I now have gestational diabetes. Strange that I have it since I have no risk factors other than being over 30 and have only gained close to 25 pounds so far. Definitely a pain in the butt.

My main site is officially deleted, so it is now located here at 110mb. BTW, this is a good free traffic exchange to generate traffic for your site.



Advertise On This Blog



Easy2Earn



Make Money on the Internet

No comments: