Tuesday, October 09, 2007

110mb

In case anyone is looking for my main site, I had to switch servers. It's now located here. I was using freehostia for a year & a half with no problems. Then last week I received an email my site was being deleted due to inactivity. I sent them an email and apparently the only way I can save it is to upgrade to a paid plan, so much for the free part in freehostia. 110mb seems good so far. The site name I wanted was already taken, so I sent a support ticket. The site being used was incomplete with no traffic, so they quickly deleted it and I was able to get the site name I want. Very good support. If you are looking for a good free web host, you might want to try 110mb:

5000MB Space - FREE
Dual Xeon & Opteron based Servers
PHP 5 - FREE!
Live Support - *Open 5 hours a day
FTP (chmod enabled) - FREE!
Sendmail (PHP Mail) - *Must activate
Your Own Domain Hosting - FREE!
Safe Mode OFF - FREE!
CGI/Perl - *Must activate
300GB Bandwidth - FREE!
SSI - FREE!
MYSQL 5 - *Must activate
IonCube & Zend Support - FREE!
NO popups, spam or ads ANYWHERE
Apache 2.0 based System
Guides on How To Market & Build Your Site - FREE!
Python - *Must activate



Easy2Earn




Make Money on the Internet

No comments: