Thursday, March 22, 2007

New forum, 9PlanetNoSurf, MySpace

Another new forum has launched. This one is run by jude at No Bullshit HYIP Blog.

John of 9PlanetNoSurf has miraculously found $43K in a spare egold account, so will resume refunds. Strange how someone can forget about that much money, but whatever.

Here is the link to Drunkonlife's new site.

MySpace has improved their photo section. You can now create albums and set it so it is viewable by you, friends only or everyone. I'm really excited about letting friends only view photos. I emailed MySpace several times a few months ago. The first time I asked whether this was possible, the second time I suggested they add this feature. I have photos of my son I'd like to share with my out of state relatives, but I don't want just anybody looking at them, so I'm really excited I can do what I want now. I had no idea MySpace was so popular in my area. I can't believe there are actually people I know on it. I can see it's definitely popular for marketing, not just internet marketers, but real world businesses too. I've found area bars, area musicians. I live in a small town so it's really interesting. Everyone is getting high tech.



Amazing Solution

No comments: